Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Girls Night Out

Well, I thought I'd blog since I'm at my friends who has WiFi. Man, this is great!!! This goes so fast.
Amy and I are hanging out having sweet girl time. Soon it will be Me , Amy and Irina!! We got to the bank today just in time to get the last 2 documents notarized. We are waiting for our social worker to give us the O.K. to have our dossier apostilled. That is some kind of stamp above a notary. I don't understand it, nor do I know how to pronounce it. I just do what I'm told. Hopefully, it will get done by Thursday. My wonderful friend Traci says she will go for me or we can take the train together to Chicago and have all our documents apostilled. Without her wisdom, encouragement, help,and inspiration, I wouldn't have made it this far. Thank you, Traci for all you do to help orphans get home at last.
Now, hello this is Amy. I have a feeling this summer is gonna be great. IRINA IS COMING!! 2 oh yeahs!

No comments:

Post a Comment