Monday, October 26, 2009

I have a BLOG!

I can't believe it myself! When will I have time to blog? I'm not sure, but I am really excited about what God is doing and I want to share it with everybody!!
My new friend,Traci, God sent into our lives just helped us get started. The name of our blog is from Deut 30:11-20. This verse is a gift from the Lord that He gave me in Oct 2002 after our son Jeremiah was stillborn. I asked God at a Women's Retreat, "What do I do from here?", and He answered me from His Word. Deut 30:15 says, "See, I have set before you today life and prosperity, and death and adversity; in that I command you today to love the Lord your God,to walk in His ways and to keep His commandments and His statues and His judgments that you may live and multiply, and that the Lord your God may bless you in the land where you are entering to possess it." His answer jumped off the page! That you may live and multiply! Since then God blessed us with 2 healthy baby boys. Now, God is blessing us through adoption!! We are in midst of lots of paperwork to finish our home study, and wanting to commit to 2 girls from the Ukraine as the Lord brings the funds.
Starting our new blog today is special because it is our 1st son, Russell's B'day. He would have been 12 yrs. old today.

1 comment:

  1. Tim and Cindy,
    I am so excited to watch as the Lord moves and works. I am here for you in what ever way I can!
    Oh Lord, bring the girls home!

    ReplyDelete