Monday, November 16, 2009

No More Doubts

Well, this past week was full of God's confirmation that we must be on the right track. Tuesday morning, I went to Psalms 10 because it was the 10th of Nov, and I quickly needed direction before starting the day. I was so amazed by God's faithfulness to speak to me even in a hurry. We have never stopped asking the Lord if adopting now is what He wants us to do. Everytime I ask He answers from His Word so clearly!! Ps 10:14,17-18 says ,"But You have seen, for You observe trouble and grief;to repay it by Your hand. The helpless commits himself to You; You are the helper of the fatherless. Lord, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, that the man of earth may oppress no more." The children in the Ukraine have no future due to their orphan and HIV status. They are not considered important and placed in orphanages where many have never seen the light of day. Yes, they have never been outside to play, see the sunlight or the trees!! However, God knows them each by name and He hears their cries. Friday, we sent off our service agreement which means we are committed to bringing our daughter home!! God has heard her cries and He is sending help!! She has only lived in the orphanage since she was 4yrs. old when her mother was deprived rights. She knows she lost her family, and they say she longs to have a family again. I wish she knew we were coming for her. I can't stand thinking about her losing hope. They won't tell her until we meet her in person on our 1st visit to the Ukraine. The only problem with this type of referral, is there are no guarantees. She might not be available when we get there, but they say it's unlikely. Still, it's hard to wait and wonder.
If I doubted before, I can doubt no more!!!! Thank You, Jesus!!

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Cindy!!!!

    Mom just shared you blog with me and I just finished reading every word!! I am SO excited for you and your family as you embark on this journey...how incredible! Thinking of and praying for you- Jessie (Lambert) Garnett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, I'm glad you started this blog so we can hear of the wonderful things the Lord is doing in and through you! We are so thankful for you and Tim!:) I love your heart in turning your pain into something beautiful! May God continue to bless you with faith and joy as you wait to bring home your daughter!

    ReplyDelete