Thursday, December 3, 2009

So Busy

WOW! It has been really busy around here. We finally finished everything we needed for our home study!! Yeah!! We are just waiting for approval from the state. We will hopefully be sending out our I600A form tomorrow, if my printer will cooperate. Now, we begin tackling the international paperwork. It's overwhelming at times, but my husband put it all in perspective tonight when he said,"It's all for her freedom." That blessed me so much. I've never thought about it like that!
We now have an online coffee store set up to help us raise money at www.justlovecoffee.com/Allens. Our store is called Heart's Desire Coffee Shop. Check it out to see what God is doing through Rob Webb. He is helping families with the cost of adoption, while helping to support the coffee farmers. I have heard it is really great coffee!!!

1 comment:

  1. I followed a link from RR seeing that you're going to adopt little Irina and I'm so thankful! I've had her on my heart ever since I stopped at her sweet little smile. May you be blessed!

    ReplyDelete