Tuesday, March 1, 2011

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!

We have a winner!! C. Johnson won the Mickey Mouse 2000 figurine!! Mickey was put in the mail and is on his way to the winner. Thank you to all that felt lead to donate. We do not take it lightly! We are so thankful!!!


All the money we needed to send our I600A was raised in just 2 days!! I was able to send everything off this evening,and it should be received by USCIS Thursday! WOW! Thank you to everyone who was used by the Lord as a tool of blessing!!


All praise and Glory to my Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is the All Sufficient One!!!!
We asked and the Lord answered in HIS way.



We are continuing to lay Addison's needs before Him knowing that He has a plan for her life. It's a good plan with a hope and a future! Jer 29:11. He knows her current situation more than those who are keeping us informed. So, we are placing this journey in His hands, and when I try to do things in my own strength, I pray He will gently remind me to Trust Him.



We ask for continued prayer for Addison and our family. Our desire is for her to have a family where she is loved,comforted and cherished. The reality of that happening in her country is slim to none. She's already been abandoned because she's HIV+, and a foster family over there could return her in a month's time like an unwanted puppy. We love her and want what God wants for her, so if there's a family with all their documents ready that could get to her faster and spare her, we would step aside. However, if she is to be our daughter, we pray nothing would hinder us from getting to her before she is moved i.e money and time spent waiting for needed documents. We move forward as God provides in awe that we get to be a part of this. We have been blessed by the miracle of adoption and we have seen on a daily basis what Irina has lost without the love, comfort, security and guidance of parents. Everyday she asks the same question, "mom why do you love me so much"? I guess she struggles to understand a mother's love she's not yet had. Everyday she asks her dad the same question," dad how long you work"? She has to know how many more hours until he comes home. I guess it is because she finds security in the dad she never had and doesn't want to be away from him. Everyday she rocks herself to sleep and sucks her fingers at 9yrs. old. This is hard for me to even talk about because it breaks my heart so. The thought of her never being held as an infant or comforted by a mother's touch when she was scared, kills me. That is why I stand in awe that I am the one God has allowed to love this precious child, and that is why we are running as fast as we can to get Addison, so she doesn't have to endure anymore time without parental love and care.

2 comments:

  1. Cindy,

    You have such a beautiful heart. We'll keep all of you (or should I say y'all) in our prayers.

    Love,

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know things like that are hard on you, but try to focus on how far Irina has come. She is here in the U.S.! When I read your blog, I saw God moving directly in Irina's life and that of your family!

    I hesitate to say anything because I'm not in your shoes, but here's my two cents worth. Think of the future she now has ahead of her. Try not to dwell on her past. God sustained her and got her through everything in the orphanage and Lord knows what else she dealt with, He will lift her up now and in the years ahead. Cindy, you have no idea of the positive impact adopting Irina has had on people you may never meet. I'm one of them. You have our continued prayers for Irina, your family and Addison.

    Psalm 37:4-5 Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

    ReplyDelete