Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hello Again!!

We are here and doing fine! Our computer was down due to a virus, and I'm still trying to figure out how to get everything done and blog ,too. We now have a family chore chart, so hopefully I can do better at keeping everyone updated on how Irina is doing in her new family.The blog has a new look to celebrate our family's growth.
I wanted to give updates, but Ira is sick tonight. In short, she is doing fantastic! Everyday gets better and better especially her English. I am amazed at all the new words she is incorporating into her speech. She is learning a lot from listening to children's songs. Her favorite was Jesus Loves Me now it is God Made Me. I love hearing her sing it in her own way as she's trying to pronounce English. It's just too cute. It's like listening to your 1year old say their first words. It's priceless!
This is the first time she has been sick since she came home. She has vomited twice and is saying her stomach "Ouch". I'm wondering what happened when she was sick in the orphanage. As I cleaned her up, told her I was sorry, and prayed for her, I was thinking I'm so glad she's here and no there. It's times like these that stop me in my tracks, and I stand in awe that God chose Irina to be our daughter. I get to take care of her, especially when she's sick.
Gotta go,and tend to my precious girl.

Since I promised homecoming pics. Here's a couple!!

No comments:

Post a Comment