Saturday, July 17, 2010

Going to Get My Girl!

Getting back on a plane today for Ukraine! This is so exciting! The first trip was nerve racking since I didn't know what to expect, but knowing I'm going to pick my baby girl up makes all the difference. This is exciting! Also, my oldest daughter is coming with me. We are very excited about this last minute change. I will have the best travel companion and she will have time to bond with her sister before coming home. God has connected us with more amazing families since we've been home. Twice when I was talking in a group about my upcoming trip to complete our adoption, people stopped in their tracks to pray for me. I am so humbled! Thank you to everyone who has been following and for all your comments and support. I have never witnessed God in such a way as I have since we obeyed the call to ADOPT!
Good-bye. Will post when I arrive!

4 comments:

  1. Praying right now for safe travels! Talk to you when you get here!!!
    Irena, your family's coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and so excited for you Cindy! I am so glad you have this blog and I can keep up with what you're doing! I also heard a rumor that someone might be coming to MOPS? I would be sooo excited and blessed to see your sweet face every other week! Love you lots!
    Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME NEWS! We're praying for you all to have a safe and swift visit there and back! I've never seen God work so clearly than I have with people who decide to adopt.
    BTW, if you happen to see Milana or Victor, please say "Hi" to them and pray for them. I know the odds are slim, but we're praying for them to know that a family is working towards adopting them. (Thank you Tom and Kari!)

    Prayers and best wishes to you! I can't wait to see pix of everyone. I know Irina is thrilled! Your family is awesome!

    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

    Chris B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a touching story. Family is one thing that we care about and makes us whole. In your search for finding someone to be with for the rest of your life, it is necessary that you know the effective ways on how to get a girl.

    ReplyDelete